All iLead workshops are rooted in the following learning outcomes. As a result of participating in iLead, participants will be able to:
1. Present ideas and thoughts confidently in an engaging, clear, and cohesive manner.
2. Collaborate with others to develop ideas in person and writing
3. Confidently approach and engage in meaningful conversation with new people in new settings
4. Effectively assert themselves while respecting others
5. Listen with an open mind and allow others to express different views
6. Acquire learning skills
7. Engage in experiences that complement their personal, academic, and professional pursuits
8. Work effectively in groups which are diverse in their composition in order to formulate ideas, solutions, or other aims.
9. Identify, manage, and resolve conflicts and misunderstandings.
1. Upload (within “Basic Info" section ) an image of your completed iLead Stamp Card
2. Upload (within “Details & Attachments” section) your one-page written reflection answering the following questions:
o In the context of the above Learning Outcomes, how has your participation iLead contributed to your own understanding of your talents, values, and interests as they relate to leadership?
o How will you continue to develop and apply your communication and leadership skills to facilitate positive social change at UC San Diego or in the community?
Reflection must be double spaced, 12 pt. font, with 1 inch margins: Times New Roman or Arial font.
Need assistance submitting your assignment? See Portfolium&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#039;s video on uploading assignments: Portfolium Assignment Instructions