Published: June 23, 2017
favorite0 forum0 poll423
By: Fernando Cortez, University of California San Diego
Hashtags: #College #Education #Leadership #personaldevelopment #ProfessionalDevelopment #Project #Research #Teaching
Reflecting upon the readings, notes, and lecture topics presented in the FYE course.
- Describe your educational and co-curricular plan for the next three quarters (Winter 2015, Spring 2015, and Fall 2015). In order to answer this question fully, you will need to reflect upon and integrate the content areas and topics presented in the FYE course.
-Which topics were most significant for you and why? What did you learn? What new goals arose?
- Discuss any previous misconceptions or myths about university life that were debunked. Discuss your new perspectives on university life, and how those new perspectives will impact your life or your college plan.
- How do you hope UCSD will continue to impact your life?
- What do you hope to contribute to the UCSD community? What do you hope to contribute to the local San Diego community?
- How do you hope to impact the world after you leave UCSD?